Friday, December 26, 2008

And the winner is...

I think I have won the prize for the longest amount of time between posts! Yay for me! So much has happened these last few months and it is a shame that I couldn't get my act together to post. We've had some fun family activities, a trip to New Orleans, Phoebe's 1st birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. I'm just going to put up some pictures here and do a little blurb about each.

In New Orleans. Ella totally freaked out over this "sliver man". So funny.



Yes! That is snow in Houston, TX. Isn't it amazing! It even stayed on the ground all night.
We made Christmas cookies. Messy, but fun.
Nina's thinking about what to ask Santa for Christmas...
Cuties in their Christmas dresses...
Phoebe...our walker! Yes, she is officially a toddler. If I was more tech savvy I would put a video up of her walking. It is such a funny thing. She is so proud of herself.
And finally...
Our attempt at a family photo... and then our very talented friend, Kari's.

4 comments:

Sarbear said...

Thanks for the update. The pictures your friend took are really cute. And your attempt at a family picture shows what it's like to have 3 little girls.

Driel said...

We do not think Ella was afraid of the Silver man, but the sign behind him the Silver man:-) She knows a scary sign when she sees one.

wileywoman said...

Thank you, Driel! I totally didn't notice that! As you can see, I've fixed the picture...I hope no one else saw it! You have a quick eye!

Anonymous said...

Ok I think that green dress was Sachsen's and I love it.