For those of you who like pictures of my kids (yes...I know that my in-laws and parents are the only ones who are now scrolling down...)
Easter.
Even Ella said it wasn't a "hunt". They just walked out a few feet and picked up a basket of candy. I didn't hear any complaints.
Our big 7-year-old.
She wanted a lemon bunt cake. That's my girl!
5 years old.
I keep telling her to stop growing!
5 months old. Sooooo cute!
Still not sleeping. Don't ask.
Swim lessons.
They totally love them.

6 comments:
I am DYING to see those kids again!
Thanks for posting the pics. You know we love them. See you all soon!!
i scrolled down! and i'm not even related to you :) miss you guys
Love the pink swim caps!
Humm, cute skirts on the girls! Our easter egg hunt here didnt even have eggs!
So cute! Not ENOUGH pics! Send more please! Also, when are you going to update your family pic on the blog to include The Boss?
Post a Comment