Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Halloween Photos


We've got The Little Mermaid, a Chinese Fairy, and a Beauty Witch.


OH, don't forget the pirate! (my sister, Sarah, made this costume for her little boy a few years ago. Not pictured is the awesome boat she made that goes over the stroller.)

What do you do with all the candy afterwords? Hide it, throw it away? Let them binge until they are sick and never want to see another Snickers again? Fun times.

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Hey great to see Jensen is included in the family pic!.. Such a cute picture. I lave the costumes. You can tell the girls decided what they wanted to be. I would have liked to see Ellas costume so we could see the tail. Jensen is ADORABLE! (Sarah does it again!)

Sarbear said...

I'm glad the costume fit him! I'm also surprised that the hat fit him. Way cute! Those are pretty creative girl costumes. Not your typical princess or fairy.

Sarbear said...

Oh yeah, and I was going to say to let them eat the candy and get sick of it then throw it away :-)

cori said...

Sooo cute! And your new family picture is way cute, too. Love your haircut! Hi to everyone, I'll post our Halloween pics in a couple of months, maybe. ;)

My Simple World said...

lovely photos :) you have very nice kids :)