So, I'm starting a blog, obviously. James just told me to do it but I am making no promises about how often I will post here or how funny it will be. Well, today I'm starting simple and just doing a Halloween snippet. Ella was a ballerina, Nina a princess/ballerina/fairy, and Phoebe was a cowgirl. I dressed up as Helium and was mobbed by children at the ward Halloween party. James was aluminum. And, since this is my blog, and not James' I am going to say (with permission) that he should have tried a little harder and wrapped himself head to foot in foil. I have been instructed to also say that I messed up and should have put my sign in the front and not on the back. Earlier in the month we went to a Halloween party and dressed up as the Scooby Do gang. There you go, Enjoy!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I just want to be cool like everyone else (Halloween)
So, I'm starting a blog, obviously. James just told me to do it but I am making no promises about how often I will post here or how funny it will be. Well, today I'm starting simple and just doing a Halloween snippet. Ella was a ballerina, Nina a princess/ballerina/fairy, and Phoebe was a cowgirl. I dressed up as Helium and was mobbed by children at the ward Halloween party. James was aluminum. And, since this is my blog, and not James' I am going to say (with permission) that he should have tried a little harder and wrapped himself head to foot in foil. I have been instructed to also say that I messed up and should have put my sign in the front and not on the back. Earlier in the month we went to a Halloween party and dressed up as the Scooby Do gang. There you go, Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are sure excited to be able to check your blog now! Those are some cute kids you guys have there!
Yeah! Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog. I felt the same way, but it is nice to have a record of funny stories and pics to with them. You won't regret it! Love the cute kiddies!!! We miss you guys!
Also, where did you get the name for your blog?
Helium and Aluminum, hah. At least you guys dressed up. KC and I were pretty lame this year. I barely got out any halloween decorations this year. Cowgirl Phoebe looks really cute!
Glad to have your blog to go to. How did you come up with that name! We'll read it in the next blog. My granddaughters look really really cute! LOVE MOM
Welcome! Soon you too will become addicting to blogging... I can see it! So glad to read your blog, and I can't wait for future installments!
Post a Comment