Seriously, will anyone buy this house?! I'm ready!! Pick me, Pick me!!! I was telling my sister-in-law tonight that I feel like the little, small, awkward kid who is picked last for the kick ball team at recess. Two homes, nearly identical to ours, have sold in the last few weeks and they were both on the market for less than a month. More houses in the neighborhood are being listed every day (or so it seems) and I just want to be like everyone else, o.k.? I think the stress of keeping this place clean, day after day, is getting to me. I know that this isn't a popularity contest. It just feels like it is.
On the positive side; at least homes are selling in our area. And I am, officially, a neat freak. Kathleen and my mom are probably so excited to hear that! (thanks in advance for letting us stay with you when we move). My last note of a "silver lining" is that the weather has be totally awesome here recently! I would just like to be out by May when it starts heating up, thank you.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So sorry to hear about your house! I'm sure it will sell soon... by the way, I can't believe you've never seen "Hello Dolly!" It's a classic! I'm so glad you've decided to watch it.
It will all work out when it is supposed to.
Karen,
That is rough. That house better sell quick so you do not become a clean freak for the rest of your life:-)
love reading your blog! MOM
Hang in there! I am sure the perfect buyer is around the corner. Hey, instead of moving to Denver, how about Utah? We have an open lot right across the street and we have great summers here!!!
Hey - great to link into your blog - I guess I ought to have one myself. I'm loving reading the kids blogs, and got all linked into John's kids blogs after the funeral. Good luck on the house... make sure to cook bread before you show it! ;-)
Post a Comment