Some other cute pictures of the girls...just hanging around the house.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nothing much going on
I have to let y'all know about Phoebe's little "crusty" she likes to give us. This is the funniest face, ever! She scowls at us on a regular basis, usually when you try to get her to do anything that wasn't her idea first.
There is a variation crusty that involves her tucking her chin down and blinking really slowly one time then throwing a nice little ultra-crusty at you.
Some other cute pictures of the girls...just hanging around the house.

Yes, it does get cold in Houston!
....and finally one of "Summer" Barbie and the girls. Please take note of the fact that I have all three kids sitting down and looking at the camera at the same time. A first.
Some other cute pictures of the girls...just hanging around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pictures of Phoebe and the girls. Wow what a crusty! Phoebe looks so different to me in those pictures. She's not as baby looking anymore and starting to look more toddlerish.
Wow! Echoing the last comment, Phoebe is really looking older! What a cute crusty, too! Well, we are sure hoping that your home will sell soon! We can't wait to see more of you guys this summer!
All this time and I never knew you had a blog!! I love it - the pictures are so adorable and I love the name. (so clever James!) Without getting all mushy on a blog post I just wanted to say we are going to miss you guys. At least we still have the dream of Jeff & Ella to hold on to :) I will definitely be visiting your blog regularly now and hope you do the same with ours (houstonclan@blogspot.com) I'm hoping you will still give me parenting advice from a distance - what will I do without it!
Scary crusty girl! Wow! That look gives me the heeby jeebies! WE can't wait to see you guys next month! I am so glad your house sold. I hope you don't think it will be too crowded here. We are so excited. Mom and dad are already planning fun toys to buy. We will call you soon!
We can wait to see you in the nest few weeks!!! The girls are sure growing up! Love you!! Grandy and Papa Bob!
Post a Comment