
We finally sold our house! Yay! We will be closing in a week and will start making our way (slowly) to Colorado. Thanks in advance to Kristen and Kathleen for helping us drive. Also, a huge THANK YOU to all our friends in Kingwood who have been so wonderfully kind to us these last four years. We've had so much fun and will treasure all our memories from Texas (I'll stop now before I get too sappy...wouldn't want to ruin my rep.). Please keep in touch all y'all!
7 comments:
Hooray! What a relief, Karen!
Sarah told me you finally sold your house and I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the move and the drive--hope it's not too tough with the 3 little ones. What a new adventure!
Yay! can't wait to see you guys in a little bit. Maybe you could stop by on your way down from colorado if you're going through SLC.
Yeah!!!! That is soo fantastic. I hope you are coming to utah for a bit. We need to see you guys.
You guys deserve the good luck! I don't envy you now when you have to pack and actually move. Join the club! We are homeless! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
Congrats!! We are so excited that the house sold. I can't wait to see you all soon. We are all very excited that you will all live so much closer. I can do eight hour drives.
What a great picture for you to keep. We are REALLY looking forward to seeing you! LOVE MOM
We miss you already! But we're glad you're done with the stress and that you're on to new things. Now you'll just have to post frequently so our girlies can keep in touch.
Post a Comment