Wednesday, July 1, 2009

House Under Construction

They've started building the house! Yay! I have a few pictures of when they started digging but they are a lot further along now. Since we are still in Hurricane with my family I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I hear that they should be framing it right now. We're headed off to Colorado in a few weeks and will be able to witness the excitement first hand. Estimated completion date is early October....just in time for the holiday season.
P.S., the handsome looking guy (without his hard hat on!) is our builder, Bob. Thanks, Bob, for all your hard work. We are so excited!

4 comments:

Darren said...

Congrats guys! Thats a great looking hole. I'm sure the house will look great too.

Sarbear said...

So exciting! I look forward to you guys getting into your new house.

cori said...

How exciting!!! Hooray! :) We'll probably just have to come see it. My girls were complaining about missing you guys today. We all miss you!

Craig Smith said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see more pictures as it progresses. So excited for you guys!