
O.k., so I was listening to a commercial on the radio yesterday about USAA. They claimed to be rated at the top for customer service and satisfaction. I just have to say, that with our very intimate acquaintance over the last few months, I'd agree. They have been very easy to get a hold of (maybe not the exact person you want, but there's always someone who knows something). They give you your money in a timely manner, and we definitely got our $$'s worth out of our totaled vehicle. Also, for some bizarre reason our rates haven't gone up yet (they probably will, but we have 6 months of lower rates to be happy about). I guess all I wanted to say was that I was pleasantly surprised about my experience and they deserve a good plug. This will probably be the last time I ever think that about an insurance company.

3 comments:
haha, this is so random, but i totally agree!! i do my banking with them, too and they are fabulous. love the ATM rebates. now try to stay out of a car accident for at least a few weeks :)
Let's hope so! Miss you- are you guys coming out for Christmas?
hummmm, maybe we'll have to check them out again.
Post a Comment