A place for me to post pics of the kids and to, occasionally, say something profound/funny/inspirational.
What more could you ask? For the queen, fancy witch, and giraffe to be HERE trick-or-treating with US! ;) The girls looks awesome!
So Cute! Your girls are adorable. We miss you! And wow-that is a lot of snow, don't miss that as part of trick-or-treating. :)
I love these girls! Those costumes are so great. I can't believe all that snow already! Amazing! Hope you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you soon!
We had a fancy witch too. I can not believe all that snow...did you go to Kathleen & Brad's?
Most beautiful queen and gorgeous witch (truly) and cutest giraffe in the whole world! Wish I could have had them trick or treat to my house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What more could you ask? For the queen, fancy witch, and giraffe to be HERE trick-or-treating with US! ;) The girls looks awesome!
So Cute! Your girls are adorable. We miss you! And wow-that is a lot of snow, don't miss that as part of trick-or-treating. :)
I love these girls! Those costumes are so great. I can't believe all that snow already! Amazing! Hope you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you soon!
We had a fancy witch too. I can not believe all that snow...did you go to Kathleen & Brad's?
Most beautiful queen and gorgeous witch (truly) and cutest giraffe in the whole world! Wish I could have had them trick or treat to my house!
Post a Comment