Here are some pictures I took really quickly of the inside and outside of the house this morning. I know, bad light, messy house, but you get the picture (ha ha, get it?).
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for me to post pics of the kids and to, occasionally, say something profound/funny/inspirational.
5 comments:
So fun! I can't believe how much your girls have grown, and Nina's hair is so long! I'm so happy that you guys are in your house now, that must be wonderful. Hopefully someday we will have the chance to come and visit!
Nice shelves! Good job Dad! I thought you backyard was longer and I didn't expect the side yard to be so big. Still a lot of yard to wrok with. It all looks great Karen.
cute! can't wait to see the house, and you guys, too!
where is the picture of that great view out the back?
Oh, I bet you are SO happy to be in your own space again! It must feel great. I LOVE your kitchen area. So open and high and clean and beautiful and new. Love it! Good luck settling in!
Post a Comment