Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jensen Jay Andersen



Out little baby is officially two weeks old! He's doing wonderfully and has been held constantly by various grandparents/aunts/uncles/sisters...basically everyone. It's going to be a big wake-up call for him when the holidays are over and everyone gets back to normal life. This post isn't going to be very detailed but I did want to get some pictures out there for anyone who is interested. He's a cute (but masculine, of course) combination of Ella and Phoebe, don't you think? He came into this world at 2:10am on his due date (Dec. 15th) after 1 1/2 hours of labor. Very timely of him. He just didn't want to wait for me to be induced 3 HOURS later. Oh, and for those of you who know how much I love all the lovely pain associated with giving birth, no, there was no time for an epidural. At least it was fast. Thank goodness!
We are just so happy to have him in our home. He is the yummiest baby and we enjoy every minute of having our little BOY!



6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! I am sort of dying that you have 4 kids.

The Allgaiers said...

Cute, cute, cute! Congratulations on your little boy!

Ashlee said...

He is supper cute! Congrates, also good work on the short labor=)

Anonymous said...

Way cute. I bet he will miss Nana's house. I love that he is already in camouflage clothes. Did he get those from Uncle Rex? :)

Brooke said...

Oh congrats Karen!!! I'm so glad he arrived safely and quickly. He is so cute!

Sarbear said...

Total phoebe clone. Where do those eyes come from? So cute and fun to see a baby of yours in such masculine clothes.