Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The BOSS

I thought I would post some pics of our little guy so y'all can see how much he has changed these last few months. As an update...he's big, of course! Probably 13 1/2 to 14 lbs now. He's smiling a lot and is super strong ( he is always pulling away when you are holding him...trying to see what's going on). Nina's got the gift to get him to giggle and all the girls love to play with him. Here are some pictures....

At his blessing


Playing on the floor with Dad


Blue Eyes (?). We're hoping they don't change...
He's kind of a fussy baby...which is why I haven't been posting much, but we are dealing with it...trying to cut out dairy, taking shifts in the evening when he's especially bad. We're hoping there is a magical change at 3 months, but mostly I think this kiddo is on track for being "sleep trained" (code in our family for crying it out) at 4 months. He just doesn't like to settle down for naps. At all. One absolutely awesome thing he's started to do....6-8 hour stretches between feedings a few times a week at night. Hallelujah. It's getting me through this rough spot!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm sorry it has been rough, but seriously, he is so adorable. I wish I could be around more to see him grow up. Thanks for the pictures and update.

Kelli said...

I loved the pictures. He is so cute and has changed so much since Christmas. I am so sorry he's been fussy. Wish I lived closer so we could swap napping days. I take your kids one afternoon and you take my kids the next:) Hang in there!

Brooke said...

I had to laugh at your comment on my blog...yes, I'm pregnant! Due in 3 months. Crazy, huh?? I'm having a boy. Two girls, then two boys--perfect! And honestly, I highly doubt that your teeny prego self could beat my belly. You really need to prove it, sista!

cori said...

Oh my, what a little cutie! He is just all things James n Karen rolled up in one! I can see his resemblance to the girls but is definitely masculine. And what beautiful blue eyes! Wow, he's so handsome. Here's to more sleep for mommy....