Cute, huh?
Yeh, we thought so too when we first moved to our neighborhood. The girls would squeal in delight when they saw one..."Look, Mommy, a bunny! It's so cute!". There were a lot of them because we back up to the open space. Then we planted our grass. Bunnies ate the grass. Bunnies peed in the grass. Bunnies pooped in the grass. It was basically destroyed. This necessitated the purchase of a sling shot. I got my first try at using it yesterday. You see, the bunnies are coming back now that the weather is warmer. So, I got my rock and my sling and took aim, and I HIT one. But then I felt bad. Because, you know, they are "so cute", right? See how I'm conflicted? Also, it's Easter. How can you try to hurt bunnies at Easter time?

4 comments:
cute? yes, but also yard invaders. i say defend your yard.
so funny. when we lived in nebraska (no i'm not a native texan, don't remind me) we found a nest of baby rabbits in our yard. my dad put them in a plastic bag and killed them all. i am still traumatized. although now as an adult i understand. :/
I agree they are annoying!
I say you invite Uncle Rex & Kohler down for lunch. They will take care of the problem. Although you might have to buy a freezer.
Post a Comment