

Isn't this nifty? Verizon was doing a deal in Hurricane, UT and the St. George area that if you signed up for a plan you got any phone in the store for free. So, of course, James picks the most expensive one (yay!, I am finally rubbing off on him!) I never thought we would ever be "tech-y" enough for a data plan, but after having one for a week, I'm addicted. I even go through Droid withdrawals when I go without for a few hours. It's cool, and totally something we don't really need but it's a good learning too, right?

3 comments:
That's sort of how I feel about my Blackberry. I hate paying for stuff I don't really need, but now that I have it I feel like I need it. Have fun with your new toy.
I totally miss your "DROID"- (say it like a robot) I am addicted and it isn't even mine! My phone totally sucks compared to yours. Did you change your ring tone yet? Have fun in No UT!
I have been thinking about getting one. Is it really that good?
Post a Comment